Friday, November 23, 2007

short summary

1. I moved to flickr with a nick selby_royal. This doesn't mean I won't be posting pictures here.

2. Currently settled in Rainchester (or Gunchester), I took 2nd year literally by storm. Recently Miss Bitch Winter Depression Due To Lack Of Sunlight has surreptitiously attacked me from behind which made me lose the momentum. At the moment I am struggling to survive the daily routine over here. Only 3 weeks to go though, however I have no idea what to expect at home.

3. I found a very nice gym in the vicinity where I go nearly everyday. Still, I am short of endorfines.

4. There have been too many deaths in my family recently.

5. Apart from Nils Petter Molvaer, I started indulging in Lars Danielsson and PJ Harvey. Both have the claw, check them out.

6. Barcelona was a massive success, even when my wallet got nicked. Expect some pictures in the near future.

7. I am slowly planning a skiing trip to Slovakia around New Years. I should bring my old Zenit alongside Nikon.

8. 3ds max is actually very relaxing software. I will try to post some experiments soon.

9. I can't believe Rainchester is full of Christmas carols since the beginning of November. Insane. (I was supposed to avoid that word, I know)

10. The abovementioned Miss Bitch Winter Depression has successfully turned off my right 'emo' hemisphere. Hence the lenght of sentences. I promise not to neglect this blog from now on. Salut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home